NABL Accreditation Lab For Industrial Weighing Balances
We endeavor to provide our clients with the convenience of accessing essential services under one roof. NABL accreditation and certification is an important requirement across the industry. We are pleased to introduce our division – Pulse Weighing Systems, an NABL accredited lab that provides NABL certified equipment as well as maintenance services for weighing machines.
An NABL Accredited lab for Mass (Weighing Scale and Weights), we have the capability of providing mass calibrations right from 1 mg to 2000 kg. To provide flawless measuring weights, we follow international standards of accuracy.
Our range for these stainless-steel weights covers all the denominations from 1mg to 50kg for E1, E2, F1, F2 class, which is the highest accuracy class of weights in the world.
Accurately calibrated weights are at the base of accurate weighing results. Balances should always be checked with reference weights you can rely on and trust. At our accredited Mass Calibration Laboratory, we calibrate, adjust and document the results in a calibration certificate.
Our Calibration Services cover the reporting of convention mass, expanded uncertainty and traceability in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025:2005 requirements.
We are committed to achieving the highest levels of precision necessary to meet the ongoing requirements for uninterrupted development in the fields of Science and Technology.
We offer NABL Certification Services for
- Analytical Balances
- Precision Balances
- Micro Balances
- Weighing Scales and Systems
- Weights (OIML E1, E2, F1, F2 & M1 Class Weight)
We offer perfectly designed weights that enable efficient and accurate weight testing. Our weights are ergonomically designed and are reliable and useful for weighing any material. The following are the different types of weights we offer:
Our Teams of Experts
We have an energetic team of qualified and specialized engineers for NABL Laboratory service Pan-India.
- We follow 17025 SOP’s Standard (Standard operating procedure: Weights should be carried carefully, in dust-proof areas, in an air-conditioned environment, and handled with gloves and spatula etc.) for onsite calibration.
- Our prompt team will provide you the required services on time, in your premises. If required, the procedure will be carried in our laboratory and a certificate will be issued within the timeline.
- Additionally, our team of engineers is well-educated and well-trained in Repairing and Calibrating weighing machines. We are well-equipped to give you an accurate data sheet for the NABL certificate.