Want a work culture that is encouraging, empowering and exciting?
At Gramton, we’re eager to work with the best talent in the country and are committed to empowering and nurturing this talent. Our work culture is open, warm and friendly. We encourage freshers to apply and promise them growth and learning opportunities. Candidates with prior experience can greatly benefit from the fast growth and entrepreneurial opportunities we offer. We also believe in women empowerment and work to provide a comfortable environment for women to perform their best and feel at home.
We are flexible and provide our people with a platform to innovate and experiment with their ideas and new methods of work. We believe in being abreast of technology and organize corporate and technical trainings regularly so that our people remain in tune with the times.
If this sounds like the place you want to be, we’re hiring! Apply right away!
Executive – Business Development Manager
Industry Type: Manufacturing / Machinery
Role Category: Sales / BD
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Summary: We are looking for Business Development Executives with exposure in quotation drafting and analysis, quotation process management, and proposal drafting and management. The incumbent would be responsible for lead closure and conversion of client response, follow-ups and account management.
- Collaboratively work with the sales and marketing team to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities with prospective clients
- Initiate and participate in new business pitches with the sales team and subject matter experts and follow-up with the lead prospect
- Cold call people using a phone directory to sell products
- Generate leads by approaching new customers
- Maintain a healthy pipeline of prospects and meet targets on a regular basis
- Targeted business and revenue generation
- Ability to learn about products and services and explain them to prospects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English, Hindi, and local language)
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Ability to interact with customers and co-workers in a friendly, enthusiastic, and outgoing manner
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Diploma in E&TC or any technical field
- Minimum two years of relevant experience
Technical Support Officer
Industry Type: Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Role Category: Sales, Marketing & Support
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Locations: Delhi / Kolkata /Ahmedabad / Rajkot / Bengaluru / Vadodara / Chennai
Positions: 1 at Each Location
Job Summary:We are looking for experienced and passionate engineers to join our team. You will be responsible for preparing and delivering technical presentations of products / services to current and prospective customers.
- Consult with existing and potential clients to assess and understand equipment needs and system requirements
- Provide pre-sales support
- Provide expertise and support to sales teams to communicate about products, services, and client needs
- Ensure that customer needs are met, and provide technical and engineering information about products, services or equipment by answering questions and requests
- Ensure product installation within the scheduled time
- Perform Preventive Maintenance once in a quarter within warranty
- Provide customer service and resolve customer complaints within 8 hours
- Take initiative for lead generation for AMC
- To provide online/telephonic assistance to industrial customer to resolve issues over the phone to minimize breakdown time and reduce costs
- Ensure payment collection before due date
- Ensure timely reporting to the office as specified
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with a proven ability to explain technical products to non-technical audiences
- Ability to apply engineering, technology, or other related principles to product sales
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or any technical field
- One to two years